Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THE GIGGLED FIRSTS


It's exactly 6:03am, 15th of December year 2008 - a heart throbbing Monday morning. my phone beeped and as I checked it, my palms sweat to the thrill and excitement of "the first eye contact"...
He was checking on where I already am. I was just a couple of minutes away from the terminal then.

We were supposed to meet at around 8 o'clock in the morning. We did not own our time. my mom has me 10 o'clock onwards and his work has him at around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. It would be our first meeting, and it feels kind of awkward. But all the tipsy acts won't work this time, we only have barely one and a half hour.

"i am already infront of Chiradees". he sent through short messaging.

"where's that? i'm going downstairs already, i am at the fifth floor"
. I was in my mom's office, she left me in the room as I told her i have a date after our breakfast. And so I walked down the stairs, taking some time to think instead of taking the elevator. As I took my last step on the ground floor , I checked around me to see if "he" was around... I only saw the guard. Then my phone beeped:

"in front of marie jack"

I recall a "marie jack canteen" on my way to mom's office. It was one of the "eatery", "carinderia" and "canteens" that line in front of the mariano marcos state university liason office and the national tobacco administration building, where my mom is. I sweeped my sight on the eateries along scout reyes but found no one until I saw a man in green shirt with an emo print, in a dark blue cap - with an emo print again, gray checkered shorts, black socks, black and-white checkerboard designed sneakers carrying a big silky bag with incomprehensible prints from afar.

"are you wearing a green shirt?". I replied


"hehe.."
he said

"nahihiya akong lumapit" I told him

"asan ka ba?" he asked

"Ludy's...hehe" I replied as I saw a certain "Ludy's carinderia" across the road. Then I stepped upfront and we met halfway...:D





...to be continued...
"THE BANANA DATE"

0 blah-blah's from some... cool pipz..LOL: