Saturday, March 7, 2009

FADED MEMOIRS

Date: 12-09-08
No.: 3
Title: Faded Memoirs

I dug for a bone but found none
Remembering where I buried but now gone
Got a shovel but of size one
Will I ever see even just a fungous bun?

Sitting on a swing chair on the porch
Everything pitch black except by the torch
Like a butterfly I drew near and got scorched
Fell to the floor and thumped by a horse

I knew I had to dig a hole
And be brave like a bull
Forget and no longer reminisce
The conglomeration of joy and pain i have finished

Hell and heaven, it's their conspiracy
For me to act human and love should I see
Experience the world's great wonder
And feel the chill as I ponder

But the subject crawls no more
As my spine loses its intense amour
Towards the one that made me feel glamor
And made me feel protected in an armor

I used to see through a crystal window
However no more due to eternal dew
I used to feel like a condemned widow
But faded memoirs made me feel anew

0 blah-blah's from some... cool pipz..LOL: