Thursday, March 10, 2011

Confessions of a Damselle: Part II

and so it was Hell, Heaven, and Earth...

I used to believe it was just Earth, but Earth could never exist without heaven and hell. so getting away from the comfort zone is all about creating a new world of your own, with its own heaven, with its own hell.

so why this phrase?

"i dug into the core of temptation
i saw things beyond the grasp of my imagination
and so i knew i was a human being
capable of grave sinning"


i know i dug, i did everything to get out of the comfort zone, and learned new things - how to be on my won. with everything i learned - believing i was on what i termed as Earth, i did things on my own and i know, with "Earth" as a knowledge alone, lead me to things that lead me to what i termed as Heaven. At that time that I discovered heaven, i also discovered it was "Hell".

and so this phrase comes in:

i knew, i know, i am going to know more
to be who i will beco
me in the future
someone who is definite of her own realm
so
meone who is contented and does not blame

i have REALLY established my own definite realm, contented, and accountable for the other Earth i invented.. away from the comforts and discomforts i used to dislike, but now near the comforts and discomforts i am about to dislike...

i know, the comfort zone is where everyone goes when the tough gets going, like everyone else who rolls into a fetal position when in distress, remembering how comfortable it was when he was in his mother's womb...

and i guess, i'm going back...to regain strength, and composure - to battle the other earth i made, which i guess became "Mars", and make it an "Earth" once again :)

0 blah-blah's from some... cool pipz..LOL: