Saturday, March 14, 2009

Food...Food...Food

Who doesn't like to eat food when the it feels so good to eat food? especially when it has been presented in a very tempting manner...I've been kinda-sorta addicted to food presentations lately and...taddahh...hahaha...even my simplest breakfast, I had to arrange to get my appetite.. I know I still have to practice on presentations...hekhekhek...


BAKED MACARONI

Once upon a yumi-no-sekken's birthday, yumi baked the yumi-est mac on town... lolz... with a three-cheese pasta sauce mixed with some button mushroom slices and mushroom sauce, thyme and sage, with a little mayo to add some magical sour taste..lol



TUNA BALLS

There was one time my dad traveled south to Mindanao and brought a ton of tuna flakes that we didn't even know what to do with it... Until one brilliant yumi-no-sekken afternoon, I discovered a yummy tuna ball recipe in the corners of my crammed mind... lolz... Some batter of starch, ground black pepper, sage and thyme; a toasted bread crumbs breading; and some pickles to add flavor to the dish... and taddaaahhh.... a yummy healthy dinner for the family!!!



hmmmmm.... Life's full of food!...LOL

0 blah-blah's from some... cool pipz..LOL: