Sunday, March 8, 2009

99% NO MORE TEARS FOR GIRLS

Have you ever seen the shampoo JHONSON's BABY SHAMPOO with NO MORE TEARS Formula?
I wish I could find out that formula to give me a 100% NO MORE TEARS in Relationships


I grew up listening to heartbreak stories from my cousins who used to live with us in our old house way back in the alps of Tabug... I saw them cry and how they hearts did break... until I never entered one relationship and I myself, became one of the average advisers of heartbroken friends...


I thought I always knew how to handle relationships, that I even thought I knew how to flatter guys enough to make them fall but FLATTERY is not all that matters... 'coz no matter how sweet you are to a guy, he will still definitely fall out of love...because HE IS A GUY


I have been into one hell of a relationship and I only got 1% NO MORE TEARS Guarantee when I entered it. And, honestly it was really ONE PERCENT. Until I learned how to rid myself from flooding my room with tears..

Here's my ONE AND ONLY ingredient for a 99% NO MORE TEARS FORMULA IN RELATIONSHIPS
"NEVER TRUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE BUT LOVE BECAUSE YOU TRUST"

Definitely! Exactly! Precisely! Absolutely!

A relationship is like an umbrella, LOVE as the shelter and TRUST as the shaft...
Once one is out, it will no longer be an umbrella. It's not just LOVE but I believe that TRUST is the SOLE FOUNDATION of a romantic relationship, and once that it is gone, it will be difficult to work things out.

Once a guy gives his motives, check him out first... there's no rush in getting a boyfriend. Even though you kinda like the guy, you have to take extra precautions and know his every single angle of actions. If your instincts say you have to trust the guy, then trust him but don't love yet. If he deliberately breaks your trust, it means he'll definitely break your love.

0 blah-blah's from some... cool pipz..LOL: